Blogger templates

Up the stairs



48 komentárov








Skirt Secondhand
Sweater Pull & Bear
Bag Next
Shoes Zara
Blouse Gate
Coat Stradivarius

48 komentárov:

Unknown at: 2. marca 2013 o 16:43 povedal(a)...

Totally loved your grey bag and the pola dotted skirt is cute!!
http://magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in

Meg at: 2. marca 2013 o 19:35 povedal(a)...

I'm loving this look! Polka dots are a wonderful thing :-) You are gorgeous. Xo

Ruva at: 2. marca 2013 o 21:00 povedal(a)...

that polka dot looks nice against the colour of the sweater.
♥
wanna follow each other? will start by following via GFC. pls checkout my blog and hope you follow back.
xx
http://voguevixens.blogspot.co.uk/

Sapir @ The Sapphire Queen at: 2. marca 2013 o 21:03 povedal(a)...

What a cute outfit! I love the polka dots with the blue sweater!
I'm new to your blog and love it already! Can't wait to read more :)
Sapir
thesapphirequeen.blogspot.com

mayitapink at: 2. marca 2013 o 22:55 povedal(a)...

Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post!=)


www.mayitapink.blogspot.com <3

Miss fashionmix at: 3. marca 2013 o 7:06 povedal(a)...

Polka dot is one of my favorite prints!!
Love your skirt!!
I'm your newest follower!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders at: 3. marca 2013 o 9:09 povedal(a)...

Pretty outfit. Like the skirt - dots are cool. Like the sweater too - pretty color.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Fashion

Unknown at: 3. marca 2013 o 9:52 povedal(a)...

i like your look!!!!!


kiss

Freaky Friday

Freaky Friday Facebook Fan Page


Lívia at: 3. marca 2013 o 12:03 povedal(a)...

great outfit, absolutely love ur sweater!

Saucy Siciliana at: 3. marca 2013 o 12:54 povedal(a)...

You look lovely, the polka dot dress is superb! I am following you.

www.saucysiciliana.blogspot.com

Ruva at: 3. marca 2013 o 13:12 povedal(a)...

following now via GFC
♥
thank u for the visit n comment

dotie at: 3. marca 2013 o 13:29 povedal(a)...

Nice color combo :)

eclectic du jour

Simi at: 3. marca 2013 o 13:59 povedal(a)...

Great outfit! U have nice sweater and u look so pretty ;)

Veselina at: 3. marca 2013 o 14:15 povedal(a)...

Thank you for the comment:)Of course I want to follow each other:)So,I am your newest follower and I will be really glad if you follow me back:)
Thank you!
xoxo Vesi

You&I at: 3. marca 2013 o 17:10 povedal(a)...

Your outfit is gorgeous. The colour of the jumper is so beautiful, and I love the polka dots and the collar over the jumper :) followed your blog xx

Meg at: 3. marca 2013 o 19:26 povedal(a)...

I would love to follow each other ;-) I'm officially your newest follower via GFC and can't wait to have you as one of mine! Xo

Lensooon at: 4. marca 2013 o 17:25 povedal(a)...

lovely outfit:) I like it!

http://prettylittlefashionistaa.blogspot.com/

Sona at: 4. marca 2013 o 20:18 povedal(a)...

..najkrajsia veduca :*

Lensooon at: 4. marca 2013 o 22:58 povedal(a)...

Thank you :) I follow you :)

http://prettylittlefashionistaa.blogspot.com/

Bernadette Czle at: 5. marca 2013 o 5:53 povedal(a)...

lovely, sure followed ;)

Saucy Siciliana at: 5. marca 2013 o 8:33 povedal(a)...

Thank you for stopping by. I think you didn't notice that in my previous comment I said "I am following you":) If you look among your GFC friends you will find me. I hope you will follow me back:)
Ciao!

www.saucysiciliana.blogspot.com

Nery Hdez at: 5. marca 2013 o 10:03 povedal(a)...

Thanks for visit my blog, Of course I follow you and invite you to visit my blog!

I invite you to my WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY
SNB: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me
❤
INLOVEWITHFASHION WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY
❤

Monica at: 5. marca 2013 o 18:18 povedal(a)...

Ahh! That skirt = so cute!
Just followed! Check out my blog, please, at http://fandml.com <3
Fantastic posty!
xoxx, Monica

Anonymný at: 5. marca 2013 o 20:16 povedal(a)...

Nice skirt :)
With love,
Miriam

http://varios-angulos.blogspot.pt/

Irene De Giorgio at: 6. marca 2013 o 9:32 povedal(a)...

very nice!
would you like follow each others?
FASHION SINNER
FACEBOOK FANPAGE

saralookbook · Theprettythings at: 6. marca 2013 o 10:17 povedal(a)...

blanco y negro nunca falla ! te sienta genial el bolso !

Nonchalant Rebel at: 6. marca 2013 o 14:35 povedal(a)...

You look great!!

xx Mounia

lucia m at: 6. marca 2013 o 18:13 povedal(a)...

loving the skirt!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

WIN DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH ON MY BLOG!

Unknown at: 6. marca 2013 o 22:56 povedal(a)...

I love collars, I think they really accentuate an outfit and it looks great on this one! Well done.

Alyssa
http://squibtoday.blogspot.com.au/

Silvia at: 6. marca 2013 o 23:15 povedal(a)...

Amazing skirt and sweater! Love your look!
xx

Sapir @ The Sapphire Queen at: 7. marca 2013 o 1:46 povedal(a)...

Hey, Thanks for the comment on my blog!
I'm following you now, please follow back :)
Best,
Sapir
thesapphirequeen.blogspot.com

meghan silva at: 7. marca 2013 o 2:41 povedal(a)...

This is such a cute look , loving the skirt.

xo Meg<3

Meghan Silva's Blog

Unknown at: 7. marca 2013 o 2:54 povedal(a)...

Love the skirt!!

Would you like to follow each other?

xx
Sophisticated Lace

BELULOVE at: 7. marca 2013 o 10:30 povedal(a)...

ooo lovely skirt!!!!



would u like to follow each other?? kisses

anoddgirl at: 7. marca 2013 o 11:42 povedal(a)...

gorgeous outfit!
i love the skirt and sweater
xx
http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

celyneglam at: 7. marca 2013 o 12:55 povedal(a)...

great blog, great photos,
do you want follow each other?

xoxo


www.celyneglam.blogspot.com

Rosalinda Tjioe at: 7. marca 2013 o 13:31 povedal(a)...

Cute outfits! <3 xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Lima at: 7. marca 2013 o 14:52 povedal(a)...

Love the colour of the sweater :) x

Luisa T. at: 7. marca 2013 o 15:17 povedal(a)...

I loved the sweater my dear ;)

WWW.FASHION-BREAKER.COM

Ines Klara at: 7. marca 2013 o 16:33 povedal(a)...

Skirt is perfect!

http://www.im2style.blogspot.com/

Unknown at: 7. marca 2013 o 23:16 povedal(a)...

Hey girl. Thanks for coming over and commenting on my blog. I am a new follower of your blog now :) Will be checking in lots I hope. Feel free to follow me too on GFC or Bloglovin. Look forward to seeing more on here!

Alyssa
http://squibtoday.blogspot.com.au/
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763569/squib

Unknown at: 8. marca 2013 o 8:14 povedal(a)...

Very nice:)

własnakaruzela at: 8. marca 2013 o 16:07 povedal(a)...

cudny sweterek ;-) piekny kolor ;-)

Apolline at: 8. marca 2013 o 19:13 povedal(a)...

So cute ! Lovely skirt
Xxo

http://freedame-fashion.blogspot.com

Unknown at: 8. marca 2013 o 20:38 povedal(a)...

verry nice skirt!

anoddgirl at: 9. marca 2013 o 3:46 povedal(a)...

hi love, i'm following you now
did you still want to follow each other? :)
xx
http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

Mancina at: 13. marca 2013 o 12:35 povedal(a)...

lookin great! love the skirt with this knit. looks awesome!
tnx so much for stoppin by at my spot, wanna follow?! let me know, will follow back! =)

collection of hours at: 13. marca 2013 o 19:59 povedal(a)...

Thanks for Your comment ;) Of course, we can follow each other. I follow You!:)

Zverejnenie komentára

newer post older post